Monday, August 2, 2010

TIT for TAT #1

I love how the traditional meets the modern here. I'm planning to make TIT for TAT (This is Taiwan - That Ain't Taiwan) posts of photos that should surprise at least some of you... 

This lady lives in my neighborhood. Yes, this is her pet pig; she calls him and he comes to her. She even takes him to the park in the morning....



One of the more popular advertising mediums here are packs of tissue. I think this guy is running for city government. Yes we can! A taxi driver told me how much he liked Obama last week; then he asked me if I was his daughter. This is Taiwan :)

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if she will eat the pig one day... They are smart pets! I'm going to show this to my mother, she loves pigs too! TIT for TAT.... COOL IDEA!!!!

    Gros bisous cherie!
    Raphy

    ReplyDelete