Monday, August 2, 2010

Super Idol Adventure Begins!

(Ok, so I've been here for ten days already, but I'm starting my blog today!)

It's been a trip to come back to Taiwan after six years. The city hasn't changed a whole lot, but I have; it'll be interesting to see how we get along this time around. Rediscovering Taipei will definitely be fun, and I am sooo lucky to have a few good friends here who are helping me get settled in. Adam and Phoebe are awesome. Adam's been here for over ten years so he knows the city like the back of his hand, and Phoebe is from here and is hands down one of sweetest people I've ever met. We all spent last Saturday evening at Ximending, one of the hippest areas of the city where you can find everything from good food and fresh juices to clothes and shoes to tattoo and piercing parlors. (I got my bellybutton pierced here in 2004 - big mistake). Got a quote for a tattoo but decided to pass this time around. Instead, we watched Inception at the Imax theater, ate some of the best popcorn chicken ever 香香雞, and saw cool street performers...

2 comments:

  1. take care of yourself Liz, and keep posting the videos of how you are doing. I'm on TEAM LIZ!!!

    Rex

    ReplyDelete
  2. liz!妳開始了妳的blog~期待更多的內容!還有中文翻譯^^

    ReplyDelete