Thursday, September 9, 2010

Update

Hi everybody! I know it's been a while since my last post, things have been a bit crazy. I ended up being voted back onto the show, which is cool, but life has not been super easy. I've been living out of a suitcase for 6 weeks, trying to find a way to make steady money, feeling homesick and just plain tired a lot of the time, so it's been hard to concentrate on singing. But I know that we create our own happiness (and our own sadness), so I made a new determination to be successful, positive and hopeful no matter what! And what happened? Two steady jobs, some paid singing gigs and a more comfortable place to live... The weather has even become more bearable - no more stifling heat - YAY!

Things are definitely looking up.



These people wanted to take pictures with me, even though I lost that day.... so cool!



























http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdCWTieW1n8

1 comment:

  1. hi Liz,
    I saw you in Super Idol,
    and like your sing,
    I hope you enjoy the competition and Taiwan ^_^

    Howard Wu.

    ReplyDelete